Equipment Hire Policy
TERMS & CONDITIONS
(1) MCS Mobility Direct accepts no liability for any injury caused or sustained as a result of the use of hired, trialled, or loaned items.
(2) All items must be returned clean or a cleaning fee will be charged.
(3) Damage to Hire or Trial/Loan Equipment that is not due to normal wear and tear will be charged.
(4) Hire charges begin when the equipment is delivered/picked up and continue until MCS Mobility Direct is notified that the hire equipment is no longer needed.
(5) After payment is received, delivery of hire equipment is arranged.
(6) Our hire inventory is available on a first come, first served basis, and we will not hold items until they are paid for.
(7) Items are available when we send you a quote, but they may not be available when your payment is confirmed as received.